Client - Centred Hypnotherapy Level 1 (CC1)
A two day interactive workshop presented by the Mastermind Training Center Johannesburg, an official training arm of the South African Institute of Hypnotism.
Internationally Recognized non-medical Hypnosis Practices Training
The South African Institute of Hypnotism (SAIH)
International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Next intake Johannesburg - 17/18 Sept'22
Reserve your seat here
Basic Hypnosis (CC1) - "How To Hypnotize Others"
Duration: 2 days, Saturday and Sunday
Times: Sat: 09:00 to 17:00, Sun: 09:00 to 17:00
Date: 17/18 September’22
To introduce the student to the concept of non medical Client Centred Hypnosis Practices, the knowledge and techniques required to attain level 1 on the path to Practitioners Certification, Parts Therapy Facilitator and final certification as a non-medical Hypnotherapist.
SAIH being an interactive training system incorporates a balance of both theoretical and practical application and experience.
Practical applications during the weekend course include a group hypnosis session and one on one practice to deepen your learning through experience.
You will learn to
- Safely and ethically apply hypnosis techniques to others
- Induce hypnotic trance – various methods
- Deepen hypnotic trance – various methods
- Deliver effective hypnosis suggestion sets
- Terminate hypnotic trance – various methods
- Use hypnosis to promote relaxation and alleviate stress
- Use hypnosis to promote self motivation
- Use hypnosis to mange pain
- Begin developing and recording basic case studies
Basic Hypnosis (CC1) Intake
Complete the form below to download the full Training Prospectus and receive booking information, course logistics and space availability.