Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your booking. Please read these important notices:
- On receipt of your booking you will be sent an invoice.
- Should you book within 2 weeks prior to the course the full payment is due immediately.
- Your booking will only be taken as confirmed once you have paid a 50% deposit of the full course fees and this then constitutes a valid and binding agreement between you and the training centre.
- The balance of the course fee is payable at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the course.
- For late bookings feel free to enquire from the email(s) below if there are still availability. Alternatively send a Whatsapp to Arno: 082 879 5218
In order to secure ongoing service to our students the training courses require a minimum number of participants which may differ from course to course. If the minimum number of participants are not met the relevant course might postpone.
The following cancellation terms are applicable.
Cancellations received in writing by booked course participants:
- 24 hours – 100% of the course forfeited
- 48 hours – 75% of the course forfeited
- 1 week – 50 % of the course forfeited
- 2 weeks – R500 of the course fee forfeited
Please take note that the cancellation terms above only applies to the first course attended. After that no course fees will be refunded. Under special circumstances course credit will be transferred to another course. Keep in mind that course credit will be forfeit if not used within on year of payment.
Cancellations by the training school:
In the event that a training course or workshop needs to be cancelled from the training school, the full amount received will either be refunded or allocated to another course.
Wait for an invoice before making payment. The account details are at the bottom of the invoice.
- PLEASE allow for delays when depositing from a different bank. Funds are considered received when they show on our bank statement.
- Cash payment by prior arrangement.
- Please refer to your invoice for bank account and further details.
- To ensure prompt, accurate administration please take care to include your surname and course code (and invoice number if space allows) as your reference e.g. Miller/CC1/1236
Please email proof of payment to: